Web Developer & Webmaster
at SkEye Studios
…Encourage the freedom to fail in the name of doing something great.
….Focus on providing value to our clients.
…Are fanatical about design and story.
…Believe we are called to make the world a better place.
…Created your first website before you could walk.
…Designed a website for your mom’s friend who was starting a business.
…Hate when things are too easy.
…Love challenging yourself.
…Look-up well-designed websites in your free time for inspiration.
SkEye Media was started in 2013 to create client-centered “videos with a purpose.” In the past three years, we have told the stories of small businesses, organizations, and schools. We are a team of enthusiastic, dedicated, and creative dreamers who are on a mission to change the world, one story at a time. Recently, we have created a number of websites for clients and have been bombarded by other clients for similar treatment. We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a startup-minded company and who has the drive and tenacity to become the best in their industry. We are ambitious and a little crazy. We believe that everyone was created for a purpose, and we are looking for the person who believes they were created to tell stories through engaging and interactive websites. Our videos have passion, and our websites do, too. We are located in the Portland metropolitan area in Hillsboro, Oregon. We have a diverse skill-set and always push ourselves to learn new techniques, perfect our abilities, and stay on the cutting edge of technologies.
SkEye Studios seeks to create purposeful, high-quality videos that evoke the emotions. Our team members are driven, passionate, and propelled by the desire to do and create something more than just websites—we create an experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated web developer who could become the webmaster at SkEye Studios. Someone that has a passion for everything web-related. The role will be to create and manage websites for all of our clients. You will work hand-in-hand with clients and help every aspect of our marketing plan integrate seamlessly onto the web. You will collaborate with our creative director and graphic designer to effectively communicate the client’s brand online. Join our team who is determined to be the number one purpose-driven creative agency on the west coast.
- Handle internet accounts for all clients.
- Update SkEye Studios’ website on a weekly basis.
- Establish SOPs and systems for future team of developers.
- Push the limits on the ways that we are currently designing websites.
- Network with other developers in the area.
- Create, manage, migrate, and backup websites for SkEye and our clients.
- Communicate directly with clients and eagerly receive feedback and critiques on design and functionality.
- Collaborate with design team to develop clean, modern designs.
- Bring energy and excitement to the job.
- 2.5 GPA or above.
- Strong writing and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to explain your craft in the vernacular (especially with clients).
- Ample experience with all or most of the following: WordPress, Joomla!, HTML, Java, GoDaddy-type hosts, URLs registration, SEO, sitemaps, Google, and Yahoo search integration.
- Highly professional, strong communications skills, and detail oriented.
- Self-starter, but comfortable working as part of a creative team.
- Enjoys networking and forming business relations.