THE INTERNSHIP LOWDOWN
Our team of innovative professionals is excited about teaching you how to create compelling, unique content. You will come to understand and see digital media theory come to life.
Through hands-on experience, you will come to know each major role in the marketing process. Refine skills you already have and develop new ones! Bring your ideas and creativity and be heard.
Our goal for you is to return to school with a larger portfolio than you had before. Be an integral part of team projects, and take the lead on a project with a local non-profit organization.
Build a name for yourself in the creative and professional world. As our teammate, you’ll join us for networking events and meetings. You’ve got to start somewhere—start with SkEye.
APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 HAVE CLOSED.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO RECEIVE FUTURE INTERNSHIP INFORMATION FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Is an internship at SkEye Studios right for me?
- We want the people who rewrite Super Bowl ads in their heads because they have a better idea.
- We want the daring, driven people who write scripts, create videos, and start companies with friends, despite working two jobs.
- We want the people who bookmark their favorite trailers and short films online.
- We want people who download the latest version of Cinema 4D, just so they can make an animation to impress on their homework.
- We want dreamers!
SkEye Media was started in 2013 by a young engineering graduate. After realizing that his engineering work was not truly fulfilling nor for the best of purposes, he turned to one of his passions: video. In the past two years, SkEye has transformed from a couple of guys with a drone and big dreams to a growing video production company of five professionals creating videos that inspire, instruct, and invoke a viewer to act. We have a diverse skill-set and always push ourselves to learn new techniques, perfect our abilities, and stay on the cutting edge of technologies.
SkEye Studios seeks to create purposeful, high-quality videos that evoke the emotions. Our team members are driven, passionate, and propelled by the desire to do and create something more than just videos—we create an experience.
Paid position or academic credit
- Self-motivated, not afraid of taking risks
- Eager to learn new skills and take on challenges
- Interested in working collaboratively in a startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desires an internship with real, hands-on experience
- Branding/Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
An intern’s day may include, but is not limited to, the following:
Planning, strategizing, and creating advertising campaigns, social media content, websites, copy, videos, logos, brands, and much more. Attending networking events and meetings, following-up with clients, and thinking of new, awesome ways to set our clients apart.